Help kids Love Learning to Read.
Love Learning To Read.
SKILLS. CONFIDENCE. ENJOYMENT.
3 powerful ideas that changed how I think about teaching my kids.
Just click on the one that sounds most interesting to you.
- Keep Reading
Trying to Climb Up the Down Escalator In their excellent book, Switch: How to Change When Change is Hard...
- This is a must-have for beginning readers. With a real, entertaining story line, it uses just the specific short vowel in the title, while inviting the reader to make inferences, broaden the story and ask for more to read!~ Igottoomuch
- Every single time I open my iPad my kids ask to read this book. They laugh when they read it. What I like about it as a parent is that it is the first book my three year old attempts to read all by himself. Would definitely recommend to those parents as a first reader or to teach long versus short vowel sounds.~ bowserinlondon
Recent Blog Posts
- By Tate Johnston on May 10, 2016
How would 4 year olds experience a wordless book (an illustrated story, no words) vs. a pictureless book (all...
1 Common Mistake Parents Make When Teaching Their Child The ABCs & How King Tut Can Help You Avoid ItBy Tate Johnston on July 7, 2015
As I taught my kids their ABC’s, I taught the basic letter sounds at the same time. And I...
- By Tate Johnston on March 5, 2014
God, our Daddy, God Most High You’re amazing in our eyes! Be the King, here as above Let everything...
- By Tate Johnston on February 19, 2014
This past year, I wrote 5 little books for my 4 year old son. If no other child in...